Halfway There

Saturday, July 19, 2014


I've hit the 50-day mark a long time ago (you'll know if you have me on Instagram), but haven't had the time to update here, because I have so much going on right now. Mostly work, and also some side projects and keeping my blog constantly updated. It's been a crazy month! So glad my birthday month is coming soon! :)

I think this round of happy days here contains a lot of links to things that are either on this blog, or elsewhere. You see a lot of my face as well. Either way, there's always more to each image posted, and I have put in the relevant links for your convenience. As always, if you're on the #100happydays challenge as well, drop me your link in the comment section.

As usual, the recap for Days 1-40 here:
DAY 1 – DAY 10
DAY 11 – DAY 20
DAY 21 – DAY 30
DAY 31 – DAY 40









DAY 41: Compiling and arranging old and new artworks of mine, some are for sale in print form.
DAY 42: Me, in Chris Brown's clothes (not really) for a fashion contest organized during the blogger's walkthrough event by Klang Parade.
DAY 43: Me again, as a watermelon. My boyfriend took another photo of me next to a bigger watermelon.
DAY 44: My royal crown treatment, courtesy of Burt's Bees.
DAY 45: The day I started my TruDtox journey with review and July 2014 giveaway here.
DAY 46: My two baby kitties, loving this shot of them and their big goo-goo eyes.
DAY 47: After dinner in Rakuzen, the chef surprised us with a complimentary, off-the-menu green tea ice-cream dessert that was splendid! :)
DAY 48: A night out with friends, watching The Conjuring at the open-air Starlight Cinema.
DAY 49: Wanted to dye my hair honey blonde again, but it came out green. I was assured that it will turn to brown again in a month. Summer to autumn hair yo'.
DAY 50: Reading what I thought was a good book. This is what I really thought of it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.