"i want my bloody halo"

Thursday, May 21, 2009


Voila, new hair do after years of having the same boring long hair with one eye covered.
Lolx.
I know many got a shock (especially dad) after seeing my hair. But hey, change is good.
Im pretty daring after all. XD

Oh and i love the bangs most-est.



Here's a quote i found by Audrey Hepburn which really made my day.
And hopefully it will make yours too. :)



"I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

- Audrey Hepburn


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.