"my contagious fascination with art"

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ive discovered this new artist who i really love.

Sophie Griotto

Her work is amazing, she blew me off my feet.
I love her rendering skills.
I know that there are many artists such as herself out there in the world.
But her work is her signature and she has a certain way of experimenting with the images and composition.

Have a look and tell me if it's love-worthy. ;)



Obviously this is my FAVE.
I love the use of black & whites, gorgeous!




My 2nd FAVE piece.
I like the picture in another picture effect. <3








So, what do you all think?
Id like to know.

www.SOPHIEGRIOTTO.com


Visit her site, and then tell me what you think by voting below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.