"updating for the sake of updating"

Thursday, December 18, 2008



My final CI project.
Im finally done with it, submission and all. XD
And i got great news from Chrystal today, no one failed.




These are my leaflets. Front back in and out.


A close up look at my badges which took me & Kelvin a long and frustrating time to do.
Well he only did the resizing actually.
I did everything else. :p


And these are my stickers for the back of the campaign leaflets.
Cheesy words and quotes i know, but who cares?


*peeel peeel*


My not-so-practical 2009 calendar.
Which Joseph hated.


Okay so its really not that practical, but it was a last minute thing so i dont really care.

I ant at least a B+ or A- minus for CI.
Grr.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.