"i feel art and nothing else"

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I know I haven't been updating much, too much is going on in my life right now.
I'm just thankful for the little things I have in life, and in hopes that all hindrance would disapparate far far away.

Thank goodness inspiration still flows freely and constantly.
I know many designers who lose that will to be inspired, and I don't intend to lose mine. Ever.
That's what blogs are for after all. :)
















xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.