"i miss advertising"

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Now that I'm in Publication, I'm missing advertising BADLY.
I miss classes with Kins, and I miss copywriting.
I miss brainstorming with the Stupid People gang.
I miss working my brain.
I miss those late night idea generating sessions.

Most of all, I miss being creative.
Publication has somewhat dulled my senses with all the set templates and repetitive layouts. *yawn*


Here's one ad campaign for 'butter' which I think has awesomely implemented this idea from PETA.






The butter's brand name is Gay Lea.
Um, lol?


xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.