"one step at a time"

Monday, January 17, 2011

Take some time to step back, analyze & reanalyze your life.
Have you done what you wanted in life? Is the path you're making getting you there?

Life has its tendency to surprise us all. Like I feel that I had always known what I wanted all my life, only to find out that things were not exactly what I thought they were when I finally got them.
So many twists & turns to every simple desire that I eventually find myself wanting something else. It's an unfortunate human trait, to always want what you don't have.
I remind myself to be thankful all the time for having things that many others don't. I'm hoping that these reminders from my conscience will be enough to make me a better person. Trying takes a lot of courage, but I find that I'm getting there. I'm trying to get more out of my life instead of just watching it go by, because I realize just how fast the years drift by when you're not paying attention.

I'm determined to make the most out of it.
Have you made the most out of your life yet?




Life is a rotation of sorts. 
Layer after layer I find my life being rotated out of what I expected it to be.
Sometimes even the bad will bring good in the future, you just have to learn how to see it that way.

xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.