"sweet tooth"

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Those who knows me knows that I have a thing for cupcakes. I bake them, I adore them, I eat them.
Now, I paint them. Only cos I can't afford to spend all day baking them all the time, and too much cupcakes contributes to my ongoing weight pile-up. :s

So here I present the first of my inedible, but deliciously sweet piece of my Sweet Tooth series.
This is Violet.







This piece is done with acrylics on 4x4" canvas with glass beads as the decorative finishing.
It is actually up for sale soon, but not until I have more to add to the shop. This is also an ongoing project for an undisclosed charity project. :) Let's just say that purchases made on the pieces by me will not just benefit both of us, but those who are in need as well. 

Stay tuned.

xxx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.