"dark light"

Tuesday, June 28, 2011



Loumina - the spanish word for light and also the name of this amazing jewellery design store, a creative venture by Louise Pilkington and her brother Philip. Loumina jewellery is inspired by the journey of inner strength and the magnitude of positive energy a small crystal can give the wearer in times of need - the original concept for the collection came from the feeling Louise had when wearing her grandmother's sapphire ring.

I was immediately drawn to this gorgeous triple eagle claw ring, it reminded me of the claw ring I owned (except this looks closer to what I wanted) and also the magpie's claw pendant which I coveted. To put it simply, I have a huge obsession with claws. For me, claws are a great symbolism of inner strength, confidence and faith - the three things which are unseen but exists in every living being.


xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.