"reptilian beauty"

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Anyone who knows me knows that I love snakes. Big or small, colorful or dull, I love them all.
I was ecstatic when I discovered one of Guido Mocafico's photography works which involved some really pretty snakes. The colors and textures are so amazing, I just got to share.







If I had my own place, I'd definitely love to have one of each, especially the last one.
They're such beautiful & amazing creatures, don't you think?

xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Another Snake lover,yeah
    I know where to get those. Haha
    Remind me,when u get your own place
    I'll send 1 over for you. The last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Snake lover,yeah
    I know where to get those. Haha
    Remind me,when u get your own place
    I'll send 1 over for you. The last one :)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.