The #100happydays Challenge

Wednesday, May 07, 2014


Yes, it is a new social media trend, and I am totally onboard! I am a fan of everything POSITIVE and to paving the road to happiness! I have talked about how the law of attraction has changed my life, and about how gratitude can work wonders and also about how negativity can affect us.

I'm very proud to say, that I am a big supporter of living and breathing a positive life as it paves the road to a positive future.




According to the 100HappyDays website, 71% of people tried to complete this challenge, but failed quoting lack of time as the main reason.These people simply did not have time to be happy.

WHAT ABOUT YOU? 
Do you have the time to be happy?
Do you think that your happiness is worth at least some time?

Well, I do. Because time is usually carelessly spent on being busy and stressed with life, and also aimlessly navigating through social media sites. So much time in between that could be utilized.


BUT WHY DO IT THOUGH?
Because happy people are grateful people. We practice gratitude. And if you want to practice gratitude as well, this is the perfect tool. For 100 days, just post something that you are grateful for (and made you happy) at the end of each day. Be genuine in all your posts, it's that simple.

As part of the challenge, I will be posting everyday photos on my Instagram, as well as a recap on my blog after every 10 days. I think this counts for 10 posts in total, and it's own 100 happy days label! :)



SEE WHAT MADE ME HAPPY DURING MY FIRST 10 DAYS! :)





DAY 1: Started eating clean in-prep for my cleanse, these are all my fave food.
DAY 2: Read the cutest book. Here's my review on why this book is so good!
DAY 3: My juices from Lifestyle Juicery arrived. Time for a cleanse!
DAY 4: Went to Ipoh and had fine French food at Garvy's In The Park.
DAY 5: Finally made use of my leather rollie for my art tools.
DAY 6: Woke up early on Labour Day to go for a run, on my third day of cleanse!
DAY 7: Picked up my gift from Tiffany & Co, an Atlas bracelet; how very generous of them. :)
DAY 8: Watched Breakfast At Tiffany's, my favorite scene where she goes looking for Cat in the rain.
DAY 9: Gave my cat Karma her new pink collar, and some tasty new treats as well.
DAY 10: Working on some album art for local band KissKillMary.


That sums up my 10 happy days, thus far! Life seems pretty good when you focus only on the good!

Remember, this is not a contest. If you cheat or just post something to orchestrate your happiness, then honestly, your 100 days are already quite meaningless. Take a break at the end of each day, and think about what made you happy today. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so excited that you're on board with this, Michelle! :) Hope you enjoy it as much as I am!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.