"ink & graphite envelopes"

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I have been slacking a little in the art department lately ever since I started obsessing about health & fitness related issues. No matter, I've found a new canvas to pour my ink onto. No, it's not another tattoo (not yet anyways) but rather, something I discovered I enjoy drawing on while I was out without my sketchbook. As the title suggests, envelopes. :) They're small, portable, easy to draw on and has that natural brown hue which I absolutely love to bits.



The collective five which I have been working on the past 4 days.


Like always, each envelope represents a part of me - a part which only I would understand but you're free to take a guess at interpreting each piece. You may be right or you may be wrong, it doesn't really matter, what matters MOST is that you've found a tinkling of creativity within you because interpreting art is something that not everyone is capable of.







From left to right:
Envelope one - Resilience & Patience
Envelope two - Tolerance & Calm
Envelope three - Focus
Envelope four - Feist & Righteousness
Envelope five - Dependency





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.