"23"

Monday, August 15, 2011




Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.

-Mark Twain


I had a great birthday weekend and I wanted to end my birthday with something meaningful.
Also, a big load of hugs, thanks, kisses and gummy bears to all my lovely friends, family & colleagues who had made my weekend really really wonderful.
I love all of you from the core of my heart! <3



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.