"fitness perceptions"

Monday, July 08, 2013



Most people, who are venturing into gyms these days are looking for these changes (in that order) :

  1. lose weight 
  2. look better
  3. get in shape 
  4. get healthy



I commend you for wanting to make these changes, but your perceptions need to change. See, achieving all that is NOT about how many hours you clock into gym. In fact, it boils down to consistency and also following the right formula.

What is the right formula? See below.




WHAT PEOPLE THINK THEY NEED TO DO, 
IN ORDER TO LOOK BETTER, LOSE FAT 
AND GET IN SHAPE










WHAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY
NEED TO DO








There you have it.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I totally agree with this! I'm just beginning to take this health/fitness lifestyle seriously and this is the exact same conclusion I came up with. Everyone thought I was crazy when I started trading some of my cardio time for weights instead. Instead of an hour on the elliptical, I now do 15 mins, plus strength training and I couldn't feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that Emilia! I guess it's just the perception that cardio induces more sweat, hence more calories burned. But people don't realize that building muscle burns more calories, even when you don't workout, calories are burned as your body needs energy to maintain your muscles. Keep it up, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.