"wearing it out"

Friday, September 20, 2013


Back when I was a notorious camwhore during my teen years (circa 2004 - 2009), I used to have a section here about what I wore. Of course, it wasn't done very thoughtfully and it was just posts-upon-posts of my face.

Well, ever since the implementation of Instagram into my life, I have decided to start this section up again, adding a bit more depth into fashion instead of just a snap and post. Also, I have decided my boyfriend should be a part of this too, since the dresses up most days as well. :)

P/S: Don't expect branded apparels to appear much (LV, Gucci, etc) – I'm a down to earth shopper on a reasonable budget. ;) Expect to see spoils from my shopping spree from my travels to fun places like Chatuchak Market or even Bugis Street. ;)






Hat from H&M, peplum top from Cotton On, Money Bag from Charles & Keith, 
patterned pants from H&M, and heels from Charles & Keith.



Cap from Detroit Red Wings, Top from Puma, 
electric blue pants from H&M, and grey sneakers from Converse.



White studded-leather loop cuff from Cotton On, gold Stanton bracelet from an online blogshop, 
Irony-watch from Swatch, and gold wings ring from H&M.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.