Fitspiration For Your Phone

Tuesday, January 27, 2015




So, you know like how all my new year's resolutions always involve getting fitter and leaner?

Well, I achieved it in 2011, kept it up well in 2012 and 2013, but faltered in 2014. So this year, I'm back to square one with this resolution. Sucks, but that's life.

Anyways, to help myself (and now, to help you too), I started making these really cute, customized wallpapers for my iPhone, using my favorite fitness quotes from all over the internet, to keep my motivation in check. Then someone asked me where I got them from, because they wanted to look for the same one too for their phone.


I apologize for the iPhone's grimy screen.


That got me thinking like hey, I should share these online with everyone. After all, nothing's original – the quotes and photos used are certainly not mine – and everything is meant to be shared. So, here you have it, downloadable 'fitspiration' for your phone! At the same time, if you love these quotes as much as I do, I have included a "click to tweet" feature that helps you tweet them without having to copy and paste. (Aren't I awesome?) Enjoy, and keep up your workouts!

Note: I know these are all made in iPhone 4, 5 and 6 formats, but i promise you, they work pretty well with other phones too. On iPhones with iOS 7 and above, the frosted glass effect on these vibrant colors are pretty amazing.



SWEAT IS FAT CRYING 




LOOK LIKE A BEAUTY, TRAIN LIKE A BEAST




TURN A SETBACK, INTO A COMEBACK




WARNING: EXERCISE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE HEALTH & HAPPINESS
Click to tweet this
iPhone 4  |  iPhone 5  |  iPhone 6



Let's socialize: Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Pretty cool! I like the Blogilates line. I've been meaning to purchase a tank because they're so cute and a reminder of the goal ahead.


    XO |EESH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I bought the exact same line on a bottle as well as her yoga mat. Can't wait for them to arrive!

      Delete
  2. Ahah thank you for the fitspiration ! :) I really love the beauty & the beast one, as I'm a huge Blogilates fan and Cassey doesn't stop saying it !
    Bixx
    http://wild-child.fr/en

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another Popster! It's my favorite too and it's so great to be meeting Popsters of the world who share the same interest as myself. :) Please enjoy these wallpapers!

      Delete

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.