The Night Hustler, June 2015 Desktop Calendar

Thursday, May 28, 2015


May has been good to me – it gave me the getaway my mind and soul needed, and I am so sorry to see it end. However, June brings lots of hard work and changes to my life. I'll reveal more soon, but first, let's get down to our June desktop calendar.

This month's calendar is courtesy of Rick Murphy, whose unique and simplified style of art creates my perfect June imagery – The Night Hustler (a name I came up with, it's not the name of the original artwork). I foresee a lot of late nights this month, and I hope that they will be ones which are long but stress-free. I'm a month away from embarking on my London trip, so a lot of hard work in June is necessary.

I'm starting a few projects on my own, and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. However, I know I must get them off the ground soon, and let's pray that June would be a good month for productivity.

Some good tips for staying productive everyday:
  • Make a list of daily tasks. Checklists helps you keep you and your progress in check.
  • Put your phone away when it's time to work. Allow yourself to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram ONLY after you have finished at least half your tasks.
  • Give yourself 30 minutes to reply emails. Leave the rest for after you finished at least 1 or 2 tasks.
  • Keep an idea book to jot down random ideas that come to you.
  • Drink lots of water, staying hydrated is crucial for focus.
  • Have a desktop calendar to help speed up your productivity, of course!
  • After you've done a good day's worth of work, stretch, you deserve it.

What are your best tips to stay productive throughout the day? Do share!



Let's socialize: Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.