"moving pictures in my head creating a whirlpool"

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I never knew Photoshop could create gif. images.
You know, those little pictures with moving details in it that keeps repeating itself over and over again.
So fun making them.
Though it's pretty tedious creating frame after frame to make the animation much smoother.

All you need is Photoshop, an image/images, and some creativity and voila! Moving graphics.
I seriously never knew Photoshop could do such a thing.

So anyways, here are two gif. images which i have made last night.



I made this one for The Bouncing Bananas.
I like, cos the banana can now move instead of being just stationary in one spot.
Might actually use this for the site banner.
It's more powerful this way to advertise the bouncing bananas, with a bouncing banana.
XD



And this was another one which i made with my Rockferry image.
I love the blinky blinky effect. All these only took me less than 20 frames.
The banana one took me 27 frames.

I <3


So anyways, if anyone wants to know how it's done, i might post up step by step ways to create a gif. image.
Drop me a message or an email if you wanna learn.
By request only. XD

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.