"photos are my daily bread, sort of"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I read a story the other of how a single photo could influence one's day.

It's the sort of story which is pretty cliche, somewhere along the lines of the butterfly effect.
Despite that fact, it was still inspiring and I've decided to put daily photos into a separate blog.

I used my old design blog (the one my college lecturer made compulsory to have) and revamped it a little, but still keeping it simple.
I'm loving the new 'checkbox' features that blogger has put in where you can like or dislike the image you see. It's no rocket science, just alot of clicking involved.






Loving the entire look and feel of it. :)
There's about 5 photos up already so feel free to go clicketty click.



Alternatively, you can also click on the new link I've added to my links-header, it's the one with the camera on it.

xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.