"a new family feline"

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Those of you who follows my Twitter knows that my beloved Lord Fatty has been missing for some times now. (about 1 month to date)

And I'm accepting that he's gone and won't be back anymore, hoping that wherever he is, he is well taken care of.


I now have a new kitteh to add to the family.
Of course he won't replace Lord Fatty's place in my heart, but he'll have his own special place. :D


Meet Sir Bailey.













He's definitely very different from Lord Fatty, he's super super hyperactive. :D
Very attention loving too. :)


xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.