"work has made my blog dull & dead"

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sorry ya'll, work has been crazy.

Thanks for all the concerned emails, I'm still alive.
(why is it that every time I go MIA, people think that I'm dead?)
Hello, I'm alive yo'!


And since I'm too tired to blog about anything interesting at all, you can just skip this, Im just making small talk, on my blog.

Im sure many of you are familiar with Daiso right?
The RM5 Japanese shop where you can get anything and everything at RM5.
I was at the One Utama branch just the other week with Kelvin, and we were laughing our asses off at the english instructions off the backs of some air freshener product.

They were like direct translations so, it was pretty off track.
Just read the highlighted parts and you'll see what I mean.





Yeap, so if you ever eat anything foreign and Japanese, be sure to drink some milk and hop into an eye, k? LOL.
And I'll promise to blog more. XD


xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.