"a smile in a sea of sadness"

Sunday, April 10, 2011



Smiles make a huge difference in one's life.
You may be down in the dumps or possibly extremely depressed but a smile makes it all better. You may not realize it but with a healthy dose of smiles everyday, it brings a fraction of change to your downturned mouth and dampened mood - by bringing it up, bit by bit.

I never used to believe in smiles, but now I do.
It all changed with just one person, when he smiles, I find myself smiling back.

So smile, your sorrows will make its exit on its own.

Have a good weekend.

xxx

p/s I really love this artwork by Lylecakes from Deviantart. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.