"progressive art"

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've been such an old lady lately, I sleep waaay too much this week.
I try to put as much effort as I can into my art and it is progressing, slowly but things are at least getting done.
I so need a tonic to give me a burst of everlasting energy, one that doesn't include sugary calories please. Recommendations anyone?

I'm working as hard as I can without burning myself out too much.



This was the painting progress for the marmalade shortcake that I've completed 3 days ago.



My art desk is such a mess, it's not even funny. :/



This is Bailey, catching up on his never-ending afternoon naps on my bed. The fluffy little monster just had his bath this morning, so he smells good enough to be allowed on my bed. :D


xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.