"the beautiful world of handmade goods"

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I think handmade things are the most beautiful gift anyone can ever receive.
I for one love receiving handmade gifts that are whimsical & quirky - mostly something that has animal elements in it. :)

From relentlessly trolling around the internet for some source of inspiration, I found quite a few nicely crafted things which I really love. Now everyone will roughly know what to get me come August.




This is so cute! I wouldn't mind having 10 plates like these.



Hand-soap. Love how they come in all shapes & colors. 
I wonder if they come in all sorts of scents too - I bet they do.



Sonnovabeesting! - Tis the new word for the year.
Coolest pencils ever.



This is something I've always wanted. I think it looks better on a pillow than on a bag.



Cute stuff. I've only seen variations with dogs & cats, but not foxes. Loves.



Ooops. Nothing related but I just love this photo. :)


Have a good week ahead ya'll.

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.