"inkalicious"

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Got my second taste of ink today after my first taste of ink last year.
And it's making me hungry for more.





I always believe that one should live the life they love instead of living out someone else's dream. Everyone has a choice and no one (spouse or parent - though I think parents are one of the bigger culprits) should have the right to tell anyone how to live his/her life. We are all born with a mind and purpose and that is to live our own lives the way we want to.

In the words of Bob Marley, you gotta live the life you love & love the life you live.
And no, I didn't get this line from him, it came to me one sunny day on the beach. I think it's cause great minds think alike? :D



Lock & load, this shiznit is the real deal.


I dare say this wouldn't be my last tatt, but it sure is enough for now. :)
If you're looking to get inked, I'd be glad to recommend you to my artist, drop me a line. If you're thinking of getting your first tatt though, just be sure to think it through & decide on a good design first okay? :)

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.