"ram me up"

Thursday, June 30, 2011



Discovered one really beautiful piece that I would definitely love to have in my home.
It's vintage, polished brass in excruciatingly beautiful detail. It's also simple with just a glass pane sitting on top of them. The brass-ram heads are configurable, which allows for customization.

If I have my way with it, I'd place it against the wall, both rams facing forwards with a dark cherry mahogany slab of vintage wood placed on top of it.




This is available for sale at a whopping €8500 which is not too bad a price for something that is definitely one of its kind. Purchasable here.


xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.