"ditch the soda"

Monday, January 14, 2013


I stopped drinking carbonated drinks a long time ago. I never really liked them anyways, but the point is, I also can't stress enough just how bad they are for you.




Just look at how much sugar you end up consuming with every can. 
I would very much like to urge every one of you to stop drinking carbonated drinks! If you can't stand the plainness of water, opt for some naturally flavored water that you can easily make in your own home.



Nothing tastes better than naturally flavored drinks. Follow the link above for recipes.



Watch this and see the repercussions of drinking soda. I hope this would make you think twice the nextime you open a bottle.






DITCH THE SODA, PEOPLE!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.