"quit being bitter for the better"

Thursday, February 28, 2013




Over a year ago, in June 1st 2011, I wrote about being reborn from the ashes after a really bad emotional breakdown in 2010. That very day & date was the start of changing & resetting myself, my thoughts and my expectations.

I have to admit, it wasn't easy. Matters of the heart are always much easier said than done.

However, right now, over a year later, I have to say that I owe it all to my epiphany on that day when I decided to reset myself. That day has lead to my utter abundance of love, happiness, security and positivity I possess today.

Perseverance and constantly being positive about everything in life, has given me the "magnet" to attract all the wonderful things in life that I know I deserve. I stopped telling myself I am not deserving, because at the end of the day, I AM. With that special "magnet" within me, I have made great progress with my career (my first promotion in 2013!) and have found the love of my life. I made a lot of new acquaintances and renewed friendships with old friends. I am at a healthy weight, and aiming to be a fitter gym bunny. Life is just amazing right now.

Of course, the good is nothing without first having to taste the bad. I learnt that your prospects will turn out in the same manner as how you face them. So don't face it with a bitter attitude, face it with all the happiness & desire that you deserve. It's a life lesson that can't be taught, but can be learnt when the heart wants to.

Right now, I am happy. Extremely happy. And eternally grateful.

Thank you.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.