"green eggs & ham"

Monday, December 30, 2013


This was a while back ago, but this outfit combo remains a favorite of mine. :)



The green top I bought from a thrift shop, it's actually a peplum top (as seen here); the asymmetrical skirt's from Cotton On, followed by my croc skin Charles & Keith bag & platform shoes.
I simply love the combo of the lime green against the grey.



My boyfriend wears the War Pigs tee from Threadless, Levi's denim and Nike sneakers.
These two outfits inspired the title of this post, I thought it was pretty clever of me. :p




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.