"armswag"

Tuesday, March 04, 2014


ARM:SWAG / noun
Definition: Currently trending as arm accessories worn by girls who share their Instagrams of them with the world. But originally, armswag was a man bracelet - worn by men who rocked, not girls who glittered. Worn by men who wanted extra edge and knew how to get it. They're made by proper man tools, they're tough and they are as legendary as the men who have rocked them.













I think as the world evolves, so does the generation of people in it. You can't not change with the tides, just like how you can't not float away with the waves. You can fight it – but you cannot fight it for everyone else. (Maybe that's what hipsters are for?)

In my #ARMSWAG shots, I always feature more or less the same items because I treasure all my jewelry very much. Especially my watch, it's a gift from my mother. :) I purchase all my jewelry from various sources, from the internet to proper jewelry shops, to thrift stores.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.