Rip Curl Hits The Beach With Their Spring/Summer Pieces

Monday, May 04, 2015


This Australian surf wear and lifestyle brand needs no introduction. Recently launching their latest Spring/Summer collection, I was delighted to find that their new pieces are beautiful and crazy colorful! The show was held at Suria KLCC, upon a brilliant white stage.

Rip Curl debuted the men's pieces, which are very 'surfer dude'– embracing the Aussie surf culture and lifestyle. They have loads of palm tree prints and beach-inspired colors. For the girls, even better, because it is colorful and filled with aztec and geometric patterns, and also lots of florals. I am digging the asymmetrical Firefly beach skirts, and those large totes in ombré.

Here are some of my favorite looks!




Favorite model of the day as well – check out that arm!






Right after the show, we went up to the Rip Curl store on Level 3 to check out the new pieces. We were also given credit to shop for some new stuff – which is perfect because I'm due for my Bali trip early May. Safe to say, I went pretty crazy and got myself a pretty good haul. In store, you can also find a Sprayground X Spike Lee collection of backpacks – which are vividly designed, water resistant and limited edition.





My haul. More to see in my Bali post when I get back!




Let's socialize: Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.