Jetlag is a Terrible Punishment to Pay

Friday, July 24, 2015


Hey everyone!

I've been away for a very, very long time (nearly 3 weeks?) and if you have been following my Instagram feed, you would have already seen much of what I have been up to – road tripping around Northern England, Scotland and Paris! It was fun, but the jetlag.. is not.

One and a half days later, I'm still feeling the ill-effects of the mashed up timezones – zombie hours, sleeplessness, daytime dazeness and headaches. Long haul flights are definitely not for me, and this is probably my first, and longest one. I cannot imagine heading into the US (which I have never been to before) which is even longer, even with transit.

Anyway, allow me some time to get my head back into the right zone before attempting to craft a proper travel post (well.. posts, actually) and go through the excruciatingly tedious task of editing the thousands of photos I've taken. I tried not to be too trigger happy, but I still ended up with quite a bunch of photos that need some sifting through.

If you missed out on my Instagram updates, you can view them below or on your phone, using the #coquettishmishtravels hashtag to track all of them.



There're actually more photos to view, but unfortunately, this web-widget has limits, so Instagram would be ideal! Until then, watch this space for updates. ;)

Let's socialize: Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.