Slendering The Easy Way With Sv​​é​lt​e

Thursday, August 06, 2015


There are so many methods to keep our health and figure in check. I have tried tea-toxing, juice cleansing and even specially formulated breakfast drinks. Here's a new one which I hadn't heard of up until now – slimming jelly!

It is not technically a detox, but it's main purpose is to help maintain and aid weight loss.

Developed by Swiss Biotechnologies International in Geneva, Switzerland, the +Centa Svélte Slender Jelly is definitely one of the easiest weight management supplements in the market. I have had the privilege to review a box, and let me break it down into sections for you.

HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
It works by taking 2 sachets a day – one before breakfast and one before dinner. So simple! I think what drew me to this product was the fact that it was so easy – no hot water and cups needed, or any pre-prepared juices that needs to be carried around in a chiller. The sachets are so purse friendly, you can easily pop one in your bag to bring out with you. Serving size is quite small, at only 12g, so eating it literally took me seconds. *om nom nom*

WHAT IS IN IT?
Key ingredients in this product includes Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Acai Berry Extract and L-Carnitine – they make up a cocktail that is full of antioxidants (acai berry), an agent to block sugar & starches from turning into fat (garcinia cambogia, the extract from a type of tamarind) and also an appetite suppressant (L-carnitine). The other ingredients consist of young honey orange extract and purple tea – which I think contributes to its flavor and color. They are produced using their Max Effect slimming technology which allows the product to burn and stop fat from forming in the body, as well as stops excessive urges to eat for up to 24 hours.

Nutritional Facts
Serving Size: 12g (per sachets)
Serving Per Pack: 20 sachets
Per Serving 12g
Energy 4.1kcal
Carbohydrate 2.63g
Protein 0g
Fat 0g
Dietary Fibre 1.6g

Each sachet is fat-free, which is great and has some dietary fibre to help a little with bowel movement. There is quite an amount of natural sugar, but it isn't exactly clear as to how much.


SO, WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?
First of all, the texture is jelly, but it has small particles within that gives off that feeling like when you're eating chia seeds. They're small but crunchable, if you know what I mean? As for the flavor, it was quite sweet. I was surprised and enquired to see if there were any added sugar. There isn't, the sweetness derives from the natural fruit sweetness that comes in the form of fructose (fruit sugar) which is okay in small amounts. Two sachets a day gives me that sugar fix, and I found myself actually not craving sugar at all throughout the day. The flavor reminds me of berries, which I can only assume is what acai berry tastes like, since I have never tasted an actual acai berry before. It's quite similar to blueberries, in my opinion. Overall, the flavor and texture are both pleasant, provided you like jelly and berries.

ANY RESULTS AFTER?
Yes, and no. Let me explain myself.

First of all, I found that it has no effect whatsoever when it comes to curbing appetite (which the official site claims to last up to 24 hours). Perhaps the jelly is too little and that amount of L-carnitine has no impact on me. I still find myself getting hungry every 2-3 hours after a meal, so it definitely only helped with curbing my sugar craving.

Secondly, I am working out 3-4 times a week, and eating clean for almost every meal while trying this out. Therefore, it goes hand-in-hand with helping me lose some weight (which I did) and I am pretty happy with the results. It's not major weight loss, but I have shed water weight and my tummy feels much trimmer and I can ease better into tighter jeans.


If you want to give it a go, +Centa Svélte is available at all leading pharmacies in Malaysia, retailing at RM95.29 for a box of 20 sachets. Check out their website and Facebook page for more info.

Let's socialize: Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.