Announcement: I Have Moved

Monday, December 07, 2015

Dear readers,

I would like to thank all of you who have been following my blog for the past 8 years. I have changed a lot together with it, and as 2015 comes to a close, I feel like the time has come to finally upgrade this chapter into a similar, but different path.

This blog, 'coquettishmish' has seen a lot of support and good times from all my loyal readers, lovely sponsors and partner brands.

My new site, new name and new persona is now MISHVENTURER. I kept the 'mish' from coquettishmish, and fused it with adventurer instead. Expect more life adventures and things that I really love – filtered and targeted for those who live their life to the fullest.

With this change, the name is used on my new site, my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter page too.

I'm keeping this blog here for memory's sake, but I would like all of you to follow mishventurer.com for future updates and posts.

Love,
Michelle.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.