"shapes and colors makes my head swirl"

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I saw this book about 2 years ago, and ive been looking for it.
The uncle who was selling this book told me it was all sold out, but as always, im sure that there are other ways to get it.
Kinokuniya doesn't have them and neither does MPH. :/
If anyone knows where to get it, inform me immediamente. ;)


Book title: TYPE ADDICTED


Front and back




I love the front cover of this book. :)
If you go closer, you dont see a thing.
But move further away and you can see the book's title.

Awesome right?


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.