"my muse"

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I should've gone into interior design. I never knew I liked it so much.
It's either I'm born for it or I'm just in love with pretty things.

Excuse the blurry images, taken with my Blackberry.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this crocodile skin carrier. And check out the drawer beneath it. LOVE!


Photobucket

Photobucket
This glass is about 3.5 feet tall.
Throw in some punch and take out some long straws. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
A collection of books I would love to have.
Tatters & tears included. :D

Photobucket
An LV cake art I spotted in Strudels Cafe.
It's perfect for all the ladies like myself. XD


xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.