"writing with light"

Friday, June 18, 2010

One of my favorite thing to do these days.

Anyone can do photography nowadays, just as long as you have a 10 megapixel camera in hand.
But not many can draw, and capture it on camera.
I can't either but I'm experimenting. :)








Not too shabby eh? I can even write my name and I wrote it backwards. XD
Set your DSLRs to a slower shutter speed, get a light source (a handphone flash would do), click and draw until the shutter stops. Easy peasy.

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.