"work in progress"

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Something awesome that I'm working on.
Note that it will be just for my personal use and for your viewing pleasure.
In other words, NOT for sale.

I don't know how many "what's the price for that?" messages I've gotten for the last few posts.
Stuff posted here are NOT for sale unless stated otherwise.




Vol XII laptop case in the works,
I will be using one of the old Webster dictionary's hardcover from my mom's collection.
Everything else is falling apart anyways, she won't miss it. XD
The trick would be getting the zippers to fit in. :/





Idea concocted during a gossip-brainstorm session with Marx yesterday.
Cheers to a good choco latte with magic cocoa dust and self-whipped whipped cream. :)


xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.