"my 22nd birthday"

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Was a little delayed on this post due to the wait from photos from every papparazzi of the night. :D

I had a great time, eventhough it was meant to be an uneventful drinking session. Everyone made me feel special & loved, so thank you all for coming.  :)

Photos!





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The huge pressie from Nikki & Jasmin. <3


The next night, we had another cake. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket



I love my friends to bits! :)
Thank you guys, I had a wonderful weekend. 

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.