"busy setting up stuff"

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Boy, have I been busy.
It's a good thing though since most of my personal projects are coming through (finally!) after years and years of idea collecting and procrastinating. I'm finally getting things done, woohoo.

New year, new resolutions. And I'm gonna stick to them and go through with them this year since it's been a while that I am free of distractions. And by distractions I mean the emotional baggage I tend to carry forward year after year. No more for 2011.  :)

Anyhow, just a quick post to let you all know that all my artworks that have been previously featured here have now found a new home. I'll definitely put them up on this blog from time to time, but this other blog will be specifically for all artworks, where you can search for a specific one, or drop critiques/comments.




I love the layout which I've picked for this one cos it shows my artworks in a unified 3 column manner, which I absolutely love. Feel free to check it out.


I've also been working on a homepage site where all my works, Twitter and Formspring can be streamlined into one page without having to click to each site one by one.
You just have to click on the links in the sidebar, and instead of being redirected, you get to view everything all on the page itself.




I think that's all for now, I'm in such a sharing mood lately so please excuse my excessiveness.


xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.