"fontsie"

Monday, February 28, 2011



I don't think I've ever shared a font with everyone despite my extensive collection of fonts. Okay well, I'm not exactly sharing, but I'm actually recommending one of the nicest fonts I've come across.

It's subtle and pretty with a touch of class, and best of all, it's free! :D

And we all do love free stuff don't we?
And for something that's free, this is one of the best fonts I've come across from the thousands of fonts I've seen and used. I usually just love the classic beauties of Helvetica, Frutiger, Garamond, Baskerville, Futura and Bodoni. I never really like new-age fonts and I only used them if they are handwriting fonts or fancy-schmancy ligature font-types.

However, Fertigo Pro wins the cake in my books. It really is one of the best fonts around.






Lower-case, upper-case, or a mix of upper-lower-case; this font looks good in any combination.
Which is no easy feat, and which explains why I love this font so much.

Check it out, even their glyphs look really awesome.




I love how it has that certain rounded feel to it.

Fertigo Pro regular is free for download, but you are free to purchase the italics, bolds and whatnots too.


xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.