"paint me pastel"

Monday, September 26, 2011


I was browsing through a bunch of magazines when I came across Clash magazine, which I've never heard of before.





Pelle Crepin for Clash magazine.


I was automatically attracted by her hair. It's a combination of what is called pastel hair. I remember seeing this sort of hair treatment in a few runway shows awhile back but it didn't really attract my attention until now. I find it really pretty.

Should I or should I not?


Also, note that jacket she's wearing. I have an idea for another DIY project, coming right up. ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.