"cuties from moscow"

Wednesday, January 22, 2014


I have been a DeviantArt member for many years now(though I've been idle for quite some time already), and I recently discovered an artist from Moscow, Russia who makes the most adorable little soft toys.

I'm not talking like Cookie Monster or Minion soft toys, these are amazingly realistic & cute! They look like a cross between Furby and Pokemon characters. The artist uses a combination of fabric fur and different types of doll plastic like fimo, cernit, sculpey and sonnet to make her creations.

Best thing is, you can purchase these cutie from the artist by contacting her here. Now, for some cuteness overload.














This one's my favorite! It looks like a crossover of a cheetah and chinchilla.






I really want one! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.