"a burst of colors"

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I made it to the 2011 Balloon Fiesta this year. Like, finally! After so many years of missing out on it.
To sum it all up, it was hot, brightly colored, crowded and very eventful. :) There's one thing I love ever since I was a kid, and that's a hot air balloon. The only bummer was that I didn't get to go up on a balloon since the queue for it was horrendously long, and it was such a hot day after all. I was happy enough with my camera and a popsicle.



There's just too much to talk about, and it is an event after all so I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking for me. Enjoy! :)





Some horseback riding for the kiddies.


This is what they call the human hamster ball. Works on land & on water.






Where you can find big balloons, you can find small ones too. :D


Actual pilots parasailing around the whole of Putrajaya. There were about 15 of them in the sky at one time, and it was really a sight to behold. The clouds were extra fluffy too that day, which was great!


We spotted an air-space accident. One of the parasailers must have crashed into this lampost in the midst of trying to land. Ouch.


The bestie and I. All tired and sweaty but we had a good ol' time. :)


<3


xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say anything but please say what you mean.

Twitter Updates

About me

blogheader2015

All images and text here are the intellectual property of Michelle Lim, owner of the blog site www.coquettishmish.com, and related third-party ownerships. Any use, reproduction or re-quoting of the materials here can only be done with expressed permission from the blog owner, and should be duly credited where necessary.